Assistant Manager, Actuarial Services
- FWD Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 09 Aug 2018
At FWD, we are Everyday Trailblazer!
- [Challenger] - throw out the rule book and use our passion and ideas instead.
- [Collaborator] - propose for different perspectives and collaborate those differences.
- [Champion] - treat others with fairness, respect and add value to lives of other people.
- [Performer] - have passion for thinking ahead and put ideas into actions.
What you’ll be doing
- Preparing Valuation reports, VNB report, MOF reports and other reports to the Regional Office…..on a timely basis.
- Performing Prophet programming and testing for new products and revised Prophet Models, including identifying and resolving Prophet Model inefficiencies.
- Assist Actuarial Manager in running projections for Budget and Planning of the company.
- Perform other ad-hoc studies and assigned tasks.
- Degree holder of any disciplines, (Mathematics/Actuarial Science with good progress in pursuing professional qualifications would be an advantage).
- At least 3 years working experience in Valuation field of a life insurer.
- Has experience in any actuarial software such as Prophet, AFM, …
- Actuarial Knowledge.
- Financial Awareness.
- Analysis and Numeracy.
- Financial Management and Analysis.
- Actuarial Applications.
- Key Admin System.
- Cross-Functional Knowledge.
About FWD Vietnam
FWD Vietnam aims to provide customer-led insurance coverage, including life insurance, personal accident, critical illness, and health-focused products. Along with ABBANK, our bank partner, we deliver a fresh customer experience and provide quality services nationwide in Vietnam.