Assistant Manager, Distribution Academy
- FWD Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2200 $1,500 - $2,200
- Posted: 22 Nov 2018
At FWD, we are Everyday Trailblazer!
- [Challenger] - throw out the rule book and use our passion and ideas instead.
- [Collaborator] - propose for different perspectives and collaborate those differences.
- [Champion] - treat others with fairness, respect and add value to lives of other people.
- [Performer] - have passion for thinking ahead and put ideas into actions.
Business context you’ll be in
The Assistant Manager, Distribution Academy is responsible for:
- Planning, organising and delivering high quality training programs to the assigned groups of learners in the Agency force/Bancassurance with professional standards and compliance with the company/department’s guidelines and procedures.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with Training Delivery Head to plan training activities
- Delivery training as assigned by the line manager.
- Ensure Training is delivered on time, with expected quality and complied with the department procedures and guidelines.
- Attend TTT to improve training capability and professionalism.
- Get certified on required training program before delivery training.
- Deliver admin work related to personal training activities (Travelling, training equipment, training materials, reports etc…).
- Train agents/ FSCs following training plan assigned by line manager.
- Work closely on daily basis with AD/ Bancass to follow up new agents/ FSC productivity.
- JFW with agents/ FSC - JFW with Agency Leaders/ Bancass managers, provide consultancy if necessary.
- Participate in training course design when requested.
- Attend TTT for capability building and personal development - Attend and pass certification process before deliver a training program.
- Coach junior trainers
- Complete training admin work required for training delivery
- Coordinate with AD/ Bancass in COP.
- Do projects assigned by Head of DTD / line manager when requested.
- Minimum 4 – 5 years’ experience in training and managing people.
- LOMA 280 and 290
- Ability to work well with people of all levels within the organization High degree of professionalism and good business etiquette
- Resilience and high EQ
- Good oral and written communication Skills (Both English and Vietnamese)
- People Skills
- Training and coaching skills
- Deep insights into life insurance industry (products and insurance knowledge)
- Tech savvy
About FWD Vietnam
FWD Vietnam aims to provide customer-led insurance coverage, including life insurance, personal accident, critical illness, and health-focused products. Along with ABBANK, our bank partner, we deliver a fresh customer experience and provide quality services nationwide in Vietnam.