Assistant Manager, Information Technology - R-0007585
- FWD Vietnam Life Insurance Co. Ltd , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 $1,200 - $2,000
- Posted: 18 Mar 2020
We are looking for an Assistant Manager, Information Technology with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
This position is responsible for managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development life-cycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Java developer responsibilities include designing and developing web portal applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in J2EE
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in source control framework (SVN)
- Able to communicate in English
- Familiarity with cross platform mobile development using PhoneGap or Angular 2
About FWD Vietnam Life Insurance Co. Ltd
How far out of the box are you willing to step up? At FWD Vietnam we offer unique opportunities within the insurance industry that are supported by an attractive rewards and recognition scheme.