Assistant Manager, Legal
- FWD Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 06 Mar 2018
*At FWD, we are Everyday Trailblazer!
- [Challenger] – We throw out the rule book and use your vision, passion and ideas.
- [Collaborator] – We propose for different perspectives and collaborate to make things happen.
- [Champion] - We are proud in treating each other with fairness & respect, and add values to the lives of other people.
- [Performer] – We have passion for thinking ahead and proactively put ideas into action.
*Business context you’ll be in
The Assistant Manager, Legal will be:
- This position is to team up in a Legal Department providing professional legal supports to a fast growing and innovative life insurance company.
*What you’ll be doing
- Corporate legal matters: Work closely with functional departments to deliver legal advices and supports.
- Review, draft, negotiate and finalize contracts with partners and suppliers.
- Keep other stakeholders updated with new law/regulations, assess legal risks and coordinate for impact assessment with other departments.
- Support General Counsel on daily matters and Group Legal Department on matters assigned.
- Provide legal trainings to all staff concerned on topics as business required from time to time.
- Company secretary: record keeping and board meeting preparation.
- 3-5 years of experience in legal department of a MNC or a law firm.
- Experience in financial services is an advantage. No insurance experience required.
- Good English (writing and speaking).
- Good knowledge of Vietnam legal system.
- Good communication skill.
- Good analytical and business writing skills.
- Computer proficiency.
- Active, team-work.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
About FWD Vietnam
FWD Vietnam aims to provide customer-led insurance coverage, including life insurance, personal accident, critical illness, and health-focused products. Along with ABBANK, our bank partner, we deliver a fresh customer experience and provide quality services nationwide in Vietnam.