Assistant Manager, Legal
- FWD Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2300 Competitive
- Posted: 11 Mar 2019
At FWD, we are Everyday Trailblazer!
- [Challenger] - throw out the rule book and use our passion and ideas instead.
- [Collaborator] - propose for different perspectives and collaborate those differences.
- [Champion] - treat others with fairness, respect and add value to lives of other people.
- [Performer] - have passion for thinking ahead and put ideas into actions.
Business context you’ll be in
- The Assistant Manager, Legal is responsible for providing professional legal supports to a fast growing and innovative life insurance company.
What you’ll be doing
- Corporate legal matters: Work closely with functional departments to deliver legal advices and supports
- Review, draft, negotiate and finalize contracts with partners and suppliers;
- Keep other stakeholders updated with new law/regulations, assess legal risks and coordinate for impact assessment with other departments;
- Support General Counsel on daily matters and Group Legal Department on matters assigned;
- Provide legal trainings to all staff concerned on topics as business required from time to time.
- 3-5 years of experience in legal department of a MNC or a law firm
- Experience in financial services is an advantage. No insurance experience required.
- Good English (writing and speaking)
- Good knowledge of Vietnam legal system
- Good communication skill
- Good analytical and business writing skills
- Computer proficiency
- Active, team-work
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
About FWD Vietnam
FWD Vietnam aims to provide customer-led insurance coverage, including life insurance, personal accident, critical illness, and health-focused products. Along with ABBANK, our bank partner, we deliver a fresh customer experience and provide quality services nationwide in Vietnam.