Associate/Officer, CRM Frontline
- FWD Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 09 Aug 2018
At FWD, we are Everyday Trailblazer!
- [Challenger] - throw out the rule book and use our passion and ideas instead.
- [Collaborator] - propose for different perspectives and collaborate those differences.
- [Champion] - treat others with fairness, respect and add value to lives of other people.
- [Performer] - have passion for thinking ahead and put ideas into actions.
Business context you’ll be in
- The Associate/Officer, CRM Frontline is responsible for providing service at frontline for Customers and Sale forces.
What you’ll be doing
- Receiving insurance documents related and process in the system.
- System input for premium payment by bank transfer (if required) & carry out daily cut-off process.
- Receiving related papers for NBU/CS/Claims.
- To manage queries, feedback and complaints from policyholders at the counter or raise the issue to line manager.
- At least 1 year experience in Customer Service, preferably with life insurance background
- Presentable, professional manner, positive thinking
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (oral & written)
- Able to work in high pressure environment and able to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to process requests with accuracy and deliver within service standards.
About FWD Vietnam
FWD Vietnam aims to provide customer-led insurance coverage, including life insurance, personal accident, critical illness, and health-focused products. Along with ABBANK, our bank partner, we deliver a fresh customer experience and provide quality services nationwide in Vietnam.