Manager, Policy Services
- FWD Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 09 Aug 2018
At FWD, we are Everyday Trailblazer!
- [Challenger] - throw out the rule book and use our passion and ideas instead.
- [Collaborator] - propose for different perspectives and collaborate those differences.
- [Champion] - treat others with fairness, respect and add value to lives of other people.
- [Performer] - have passion for thinking ahead and put ideas into actions.
Business context you’ll be in
The Manager, Policy Services will responsible for:
- Managing any alteration/ endorsement request on insurance policies for the company, to ensure the effectiveness, efficiency and customer-centricity.
- Incorporating with relevant functions, including Customer Service, NBU, IT or Claim to improve process continuously to improve customer experience, and efficiency.
- Maximizing premium collection in term of channels and collection.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage Policy services activities within the department leading the team to reach department’s objectives and support company’s goals.
- Lead the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to verify system performance.
- Keep reviewing and enhancing PoS systems/ procedures/ guidelines/ letters/ templates to improve the accuracy, productivity and customer services.
- Manage PoS reporting and auditing.
- Build up PoS training programs, prepare training materials and conduct training courses to agency force.
- Expand/ Maximize premium collection channels to align with company’s direction on cashless.
- Take part in projects and carry out ad-hoc tasks as assigned by line manager.
- University graduated (Finance or Economic is preferable)
- 5-year experienced in life insurance.
- Experience on Life Asia system (FWD’s core system) is preferable.
- 2-year experienced in management level.
- Proficient in English and Vietnamese.
- Knowledgeable in computer software and skillful in computer system usage.
- Knowledge and Experience on Life Asia system is preferable.
- Strongly skillful in communications and negotiations.
- Effective management skills.
- Highly committed, well organized, pro-active, innovative, honest, integrity, thorough, persevere and diligent.
- Able to deliver works under tight deadlines and heavy pressures.
About FWD Vietnam
FWD Vietnam aims to provide customer-led insurance coverage, including life insurance, personal accident, critical illness, and health-focused products. Along with ABBANK, our bank partner, we deliver a fresh customer experience and provide quality services nationwide in Vietnam.