Officer, Finance (Payable)
- FWD Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 09 Aug 2018
At FWD, we are Everyday Trailblazer!
- [Challenger] - throw out the rule book and use our passion and ideas instead.
- [Collaborator] - propose for different perspectives and collaborate those differences.
- [Champion] - treat others with fairness, respect and add value to lives of other people.
- [Performer] - have passion for thinking ahead and put ideas into actions.
Business context you’ll be in
- The Officer, Finance (Payable) is responsible for checking and processing the payment to distribution channels, staffs and others.
What you’ll be doing
1. Payment to Distribution Channels:
- Reconcile the number generated by DMS with the number provided by Distribution channels to ensure they are correct before process the payment.
- Checking the GL transactions generated by DMS before posting to SUN
- UAT for new product or new channels set up.
- Reconcile all assigned sub ledgers.
2. Payment to staff & others:
- Checking the payment request and supporting documents to ensure they are complied with rule & procedures.
- Update bank information before processing payment.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties assigned by line manager in order to meet operational requirements.
- Bachelor degree, preferred in Finance…
- 3 years of working experiences.
- Careful, detail oriented.
- Good communication in English is prefer.
- Good understanding of insurance accounting.
- Solid knowledge in finance operations and closing process.
- Have knowledge about the account payable process.
About FWD Vietnam
FWD Vietnam aims to provide customer-led insurance coverage, including life insurance, personal accident, critical illness, and health-focused products. Along with ABBANK, our bank partner, we deliver a fresh customer experience and provide quality services nationwide in Vietnam.