Senior Manager, Strategic Project Management and Distribution Excellence (DX) - R-0006756
- FWD Vietnam Life Insurance Co. Ltd , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 3000 Competitive
- Posted: 19 Mar 2020
How far out of the box are you willing to step up? At FWD Vietnam we offer unique opportunities within the insurance industry that are supported by an attractive rewards and recognition scheme.
The Sr. Manager of Strategic Project Management and DX will assist the Chief Strategy Officer in (i) managing and orchestrating the implementation of strategic priorities across the functions that help FWD realize its business ambition; and (ii) implementing various Distribution Experience initiatives to ensure FWD deliver superior experience for sales force across the channels.
- Develop and manage a project management/governance framework and ensure the required standards are implemented for effective project management across the functions.
- Act as a project manager (for assigned projects) under the Project Management Office (PMO) and effectively collaborate with and support related business functions to ensure successful delivery of strategic projects.
- Build insights of sales force (primarily focused on Agency and Bancassurance channels) and ensure effective coordination, implementation and communication of prioritized DX initiatives for uplifting DX experience.
- Build and implement monitoring standards and tools for project management and tracking progress of strategic initiative/project implementation. This includes the overall project governance framework and related templates/tools.
- Act as the project manager and manage strategic cross functional projects from set-up to delivery, leveraging the available project management framework.
- Responsible for tracking & managing the company’s full project list & status so as to inform Senior Management Team for their timely decision making.
- Prepare for and facilitate the Monthly Project Steering Committee’s Meeting for decision making and re-prioritization of strategic initiatives/projects.
- Act as the go-to-person within the company for project management expertise & practice.
- Understanding: build a distribution journey and on-going listening forum with sales force to understand sales force’s pain points and experience with FWD during their journey with FWD.
- Analyzing: Identify gaps/issues that are having negative impact on DX and map into priorities and plans for improvement.
- Prioritizing and coordinating implementation: In charge of planning alignment with SMT and execution of DX initiatives to uplift experience of sales force.
- Communication: Build tracking metrics to measure improvements and serve as the bridge of communication between back office/FWD and channels (partners, agents, etc.) to provide timely feedback to sales force.
- University Degree in a business related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in corporate strategy/business planning, project management (either internally or client-facing basis) or similar roles. Less experienced candidates with good potentials also considered.
- Good strategic thinking skills – ability to see the big picture and connect the dots.
- Analytical skills – ability to work with numbers effectively, analyse and make sound judgements.
- Time management skills – ability to plan, prioritize and deliver multiple assignments.
- Strong writing, presentation, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Deep and wide knowledge in financial services industry.
- Communicate effectively with different stakeholders, especially with senior management.
About FWD Vietnam Life Insurance Co. Ltd
FWD Vietnam aims to provide customer-led insurance coverage, including life insurance, personal accident, critical illness, and health-focused products. Along with ABBANK, our bank partner, we deliver a fresh customer experience and provide quality services nationwide in Vietnam.