Senior Officer, Customer Relationship Management (Hotlines)
- FWD Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 900 Competitive
- Posted: 04 Jan 2019
At FWD, we are Everyday Trailblazer!
- [Challenger] - throw out the rule book and use our passion and ideas instead.
- [Collaborator] - propose for different perspectives and collaborate those differences.
- [Champion] - treat others with fairness, respect and add value to lives of other people.
- [Performer] - have passion for thinking ahead and put ideas into actions.
Business context you’ll be in
The Senior Officer, Customer Relationship Management (Hotlines) will be responsible for performing service at hotlines to customers and conduct call quality control.
What you’ll be doing
- Handle incoming calls and outbound calls in a professional manner.
- Conduct quality control inbound/outbound calls of team members.
- Following call center scripts when handling different topics.
- Identifying customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions
- Management and resolve customer complaints
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Complete call logs and reports
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by mastering knowledge related to products, procedures.
- At least 03-04 year experience in Customer Service/ Call center/ Complaint handling/Policy Services, preferably with life insurance background.
- Professional manner, positive thinking
- Verbal Communication, Phone Skills, Listening, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Professionalism, Multi-tasking
- University graduate, preferably social sciences.
- Good communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Good writing skill
- Proactive, creative disposition to develop new ideas, good in problem solving skill
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (oral & written)
- Able to work in high pressure environment and able to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to process requests with accuracy and deliver within service standards
About FWD Vietnam
FWD Vietnam aims to provide customer-led insurance coverage, including life insurance, personal accident, critical illness, and health-focused products. Along with ABBANK, our bank partner, we deliver a fresh customer experience and provide quality services nationwide in Vietnam.