Senior Officer, Digital Support
- FWD Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1000 Competitive
- Posted: 09 Aug 2018
At FWD, we are Everyday Trailblazer!
- [Challenger] - throw out the rule book and use our passion and ideas instead.
- [Collaborator] - propose for different perspectives and collaborate those differences.
- [Champion] - treat others with fairness, respect and add value to lives of other people.
- [Performer] - have passion for thinking ahead and put ideas into actions.
Business context you’ll be in
The Senior Officer, Digital Support will be responsible for:
- Developing the requirements for system development.
- Handling UAT testing & system enhancement.
What you’ll be doing
- Discuss with Business to collect, clarify and finalize user requirements from end users.
- Facilitate with business users to prepare Test plan, Test cases and execute User Acceptance Test.
- Handle UAT the new applications and enhancement requests to meet objectives.
- Prepare test documentation and review with development team.
- University degree.
- 1-2 years of experience in business analysis.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- IT/Insurance background is preferable.
- Good knowledge of IT system design (SQL, Java Script, HTML,...) & distribution support.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in Life insurance domain is preferred.
- Good at spoken and written in both Vietnamese and English.
About FWD Vietnam
FWD Vietnam aims to provide customer-led insurance coverage, including life insurance, personal accident, critical illness, and health-focused products. Along with ABBANK, our bank partner, we deliver a fresh customer experience and provide quality services nationwide in Vietnam.