Senior Officer, Policy Services
- FWD Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 07 Aug 2019
- [Challenger] - throw out the rule book and use our passion and ideas instead
- [Collaborator] - propose for different perspectives and collaborate those difference
- [Champion] - treat others with fairness, respect and add value to lives of other people
- [Performer] - have passion for thinking ahead and put ideas into action
- Process the complicated request from customer (Major Alteration, Reinstatement, Payment benefit, …)
- Double check the POS correspondence before sending to customer to make sure it comply with procedure.
- Double check and approve Payment voucher as authorized limitation.
- Generate POS reports following management’s required
- Participate in the projects related to PS: contribute to build BRS, UAT (new product, new partner, day-2 items)
- At least 03-year experience in Policy Services/ Customer Service/ with life insurance background.
- Professional manner, positive thinking
- University graduate, preferably social sciences.
- Good communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Proactive, creative, good in problem solving skill
- Able to work in high pressure environment and able to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to process requests with accuracy and deliver within service standards
- Good using Microsoft Office software
About FWD Vietnam
FWD Vietnam aims to provide customer-led insurance coverage, including life insurance, personal accident, critical illness, and health-focused products. Along with ABBANK, our bank partner, we deliver a fresh customer experience and provide quality services nationwide in Vietnam.