Manager, Risk Management
- FWD Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 3000 Competitive
- Posted: 28 Jan 2019
At FWD, we are Everyday Trailblazer!
- [Challenger] - throw out the rule book and use our passion and ideas instead.
- [Collaborator] - propose for different perspectives and collaborate those differences.
- [Champion] - treat others with fairness, respect and add value to lives of other people.
- [Performer] - have passion for thinking ahead and put ideas into actions.
Business context you’ll be in
The Manager, Risk Management provides an independent risk advices, support HOR to construct ERM function, and assist to construct an effective 1st line risk management function for the business.
What you’ll be doing
- Having sound knowledge all aspects of risk management function.
- Assist the first line of defense to construct an effective risk management function basing on the Board approved risk management framework.
- Conduct monitoring and timely escalation implementation of risk appetite statement and relevant KRI to HOR or appropriate management level.
- Provides holistic independent view on risk issues, review and challenge risk assessments and the mitigation strategies proposed by first line.
- Develop effective risk management tool to support the Group Risk Management Framework and regulatory requirement.
- Maintain constructive working relationship with first and third (internal audit) line of defense.
- Support HOR to conduct report to Senior Management, the Board and relevant Committee the key risks of the company and monitor mitigation plans performed by first line.
- Ensure risk incidences were properly handled and escalated where necessary.
- Assist HOR to promote risk management culture in the entire business unit.
- Ensure all deliverables in Risk management plan are timely delivered with good quality.
- Continuous self-developed to obtain sound knowledge all aspects of risk management function.
- 5+ years experience in risk management, operational risk, and/or control areas.
- Interaction with Senior Management Team
- Experience with regulatory filing
- Understanding of the interactions for assets and liabilities, capital, product, financial reporting, operations, and related business risks
- Communication skills
About FWD Vietnam
FWD Vietnam aims to provide customer-led insurance coverage, including life insurance, personal accident, critical illness, and health-focused products. Along with ABBANK, our bank partner, we deliver a fresh customer experience and provide quality services nationwide in Vietnam.